Alessandra SCHIAVO - Born on 12 October 1969, Naples, Italy. Degree in Political Science, University of Bari (1991). Master in International Relations, at SIOI in Rome (1992).
- Research at the University of Leiden (the Netherlands) about the development of a European defence policy.
- Entry into the diplomatic service (1993).
- Work at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Italy, Division for European Integration, Office for External Relations, Euro-Mediterranean desk (1993-1996).
- Press Attaché and First Secretary at the Italian Embassy in Tel Aviv (1997-2000).
- Head of the Commercial Office of the Italian Embassy in Brussels (2001).